Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Arrawarra sessions



After the long weekend surfing the crowded northern beaches of Sydney and a board delivery run up to the Gold Coast I spent a couple of weeks with my sister Yana and her fiancee Mick at their new place in Arrawarra. Over my time in the sleepy little sea side town I spent as much time in the water as physically possible with Mick testing out a couple of new fish designs. I also had the chance to hook up with good mate Brett Caller and score some pictures with local Coffs photographer Tom Woods and catch up with jake at the NSW state titles to watch him style his way to third place in the junior division.
                                      
                                     
                                     
                                     
pics by tom woods/ stsurfimages.com.au


flat day fun. spear fishing at mullaway.

Micks new fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment